NetClient is a private secure internet portal for transferring files to and from S&U. The NetClient service is:
- Free service for S&U clients
- Easy to sign up and use
- Safer option than using email
- Receive notifications via email when you have new documents to view
- 24/7 access to electronic copies of your documents (Tax returns and financial statements)
- Safe efficient transfer of information (QuickBooks and Peachtree backups)
- Live customer support
- Easy login access from S&U’s website
Click below to log in directly on the secure Net Client page.
Sign up for NetClient
Q: How do I sign up for NetClient?
A: Simply submit your name and email address using the form above. Within 2 business days, you will receive an email from “Do-Not-Reply@sucpa.com” containing instructions about how to log in to Net Client. Please be sure to “ALLOW” that email address on your system and check your spam.
Q: Is there a fee for NetClient?
A: NetClient is a service S&U provides to our clients free of charge, to ensure our clients have an efficient secure way to transfer documents, as well as access prior years’ returns and financials.
Additional NetClient Documents:
TeamViewer is an easy and safe way for us to connect to your computer to download your company accounting files or help resolve technical issues related to your accounting software.
To install the latest version of TeamViewer just click the button below to get to the TeamViewer download page.