Brenda works in our Write Up department. She assists clients with their bookkeeping needs including preparing financial statements, payroll tax returns and sales tax returns. She enjoys giving her full attention to each client, helping them achieve their accounting goals. Brenda chose a career in accounting because she likes working with numbers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Doane College
- Community Involvement
- Volunteer youth soccer coach for the City of Pella
Volunteer track and field coach for Central College
Pella Swim Club – Board of Directors
- What do you like about working at S&U
- I appreciate the flexibility with my schedule, the opportunity to work in accounting and to work with wonderful co-workers and clients.
- Interests & Hobbies
- Watching my son compete in athletics
- Describe yourself with one word