Emily joined the Urbandale Office in October of 2019. She works part-time in the Business Support Services Department. Emily has previous experience in bookkeeping, human resources, and owning & operating a business with family members. Emily’s patient and attentive ways, as well as clear communication skills, will be a great asset to the firm. She looks forward to interacting and helping others as she serves business clients.
- Elementary Education, Iowa State University
- What do you like about working at S&U?
- The feeling of family within the company. Everyone is on the same team and we are all here to support each other.
- Most Memorable S&U Moment
- So far, being selected to work for this amazing company.
- Interests and Hobbies
- Spending time with family and friends. Especially my husband Jared, daughter Madeline, son Brody and our new Aussie puppy Gloria.
I love cooking and checking out new local restaurants.
I also like traveling, whether it be a road trip or a plane ride away.
As a family we really enjoy watching, cheering and practicing soccer with both of our kids.
- Community Activities
- I love volunteering at my children’s schools.
- Favorite Quote
- “Those at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there” Marcus Washling
- Describe yourself with one word