Kaleb started at SUSMV in October of 2017 in our Business Tax department. Kaleb chose a career in accounting because he enjoys making sense of the numbers and helping others do the same. He feels that is the most rewarding part of this career, helping the client understand the process and seeing them succeed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Northwestern College
- What do you like most about working at S&U?
- The friendly work atmosphere and challenging work
- Interests & Hobbies
- Hanging out with friends and family
Iowa State Cyclones
Other athletic activities
- Favorite Quote
- "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." Charles R. Swindoll
- Describe yourself with one word