Kelsey came to us with prior experience in bookkeeping, this has really aided her in her daily tasks at SUSMV with payroll, W2’s, 1099’s and bookkeeping. She finds the fast pace and always varying environment rewarding in her career here. Her ability to learn and jump right where needed shows in her client relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Private Accounting and Corporate Finance, Northwest Missouri State University
- Why did you choose a career in Accounting
- I’ve always loved math. I also enjoy solving problems and finding ways to save money for others
- Interests & Hobbies
- Spending time with my family and friends
- Describe yourself with one word