Linda is involved in payroll and business services. Her primary focus is processing payroll and payroll taxes for the firm and for clients. As someone who is organized, detailed and conscientious, she strives to keep the clients and their employees happy by getting their payroll out correctly and on time. Linda enjoys the challenges of her career. She likes feeling productive and improving the lives of those around her.
- Bachelor's in Business Management, William Penn University
- Community Involvement
- Faith Christian Reformed Church
- What do you like about working at S&U
- I like the friendly open-door policy. Everyone cooperates and works well together. The people here care about the welfare of others.
- Interests & Hobbies
- Flower gardening
Attending our Grandchildren’s activities
- Favorite Quote
- “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” It’s just a good motto to live by.
- Describe yourself with one word